How would you live
if you really knew you are
a timeless being of energy,
an indestructible soul,
an infinite being of consciousness?
Everything you ever
wanted to know about
life, death, and afterlife . . .
from 12 top consciousness experts
You have a miraculous body.
You possess a powerful mind.
You are an infinite being of energy.
Are you ready to live accordingly?
Meet Dr. Mark Pitstick
“Mark has assembled a wealth of evidence about our
spiritual natures that can be immensely
comforting and healing . . .”
-Bernie Siegel, M.D.
“I love your book, especially its spiritual context.
Keep on writing and sharing!”
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, MD
“A sensible approach for the creation of a harmonious
interaction between all the elements that
structure your life.”
- Deepak Chopra, MD
“A powerful approach to centering your life.”
-Wayne Dyer, Ed.D.
Learn comforting and inspiring news that you must know, especially if:
- a beloved child has died
- loved ones ended their earth-experience
- you are dying
- you are considering suicide
- a loved one is dying or has died
- you’re struggling with tough changes and challenges
- you’re searching for sensible, evidence-based answers to your biggest questions about life, death, and afterlife
- you want to fine-tune your body / mind, the temple of your soul
Dr. Pitstick's books, movie, CDs, coaching, and workshops can help you KNOW and SHOW that you are a wise, special and eternal being of energy/spirit/consciousness. What’s more, you are in fact, an integral and infinite part of Source Energy/God right now and always.
That means you have everything you need to handle all of life's greatest challenges—even your death and that of a loved one—with peace, purpose, wisdom, and clarity. I’ll show you how.
Foundational Articles for Healing Your Suffering
- Documented Clinical and Scientific Evidence That Life Is Never-Ending
- Great News to Remember Throughout Your Earth-Experience…Especially During the Tough Times
- When a Child Dies: 9 Messages for Their Loved Ones
- When a Loved One Has Died: 7 Things to Remember
- When a Loved One Commits Suicide: What You Must Know
- Holistic Information for Bereaved Families
- Expanding Your Perspective
- When You Are Dying: 10 Points To Keep In Mind
- When a Loved One Is Dying: 11 Points to Consider
- 7 Keys to Fine Tune Your Body/Mind
- What is God Really Like?
- Heaven and Hell: What Are They Really?
- The Nature of Humans
- When You’re Facing Big Challenges: 8 Keys to Surviving and Thriving
- When You’re Looking for Evidence-Based Spiritual Teachings
- 12 Keys To Continuing Relationships with Your Departed Loved Ones