Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
Dr. Pitstick is a frequent radio and TV guest and former radio show host. After 40 years of helping many thousands of suffering people, he knows exactly what your audience’s biggest questions and problems are about life, death and afterlife. His practical, life-changing answers are based on evidence that is clinical, scientific, religious/spiritual, and empirical in nature.
He is available by telephone and is available for last minute cancellations. His press release and list of sample interview questions are below. If you’d like a copy of his book and a complete press kit, please call 740-775-2189 (media only) or email email@example.com
Click here for Mark’s bio.
- Convincing and Comforting Proof Discovered That No One Really Dies
- Reincarnation: Do You Live More Than Just This One Life?
- New Evidence Reveals That You Will—Without a Doubt—See Your Departed Loved Ones Again
- After Death Contacts: 3 Ways to Know If You’ve Had a Visit from the Other Side
- “I Was Married Three Times–Which One Will Be My Husband in the Afterlife?” and Other After-Death Relationship Questions
- My Loved One Committed Suicide. What Will Happen to Him?
- 3 Things You Must Know If You Find Out You Are Dying
- Learn Evidence-Based Answers to Life’s Age-Old Questions: Who Am I? Why Am I Here? What Happens When I Die? Is There a God? Why Is There So Much Suffering? etc.
- These 4 Common Religious Teachings Actually Do More Harm Than Good
- 3 Keys to Handling Your Greatest Challenges and Tragedies
- Why Did God Take My Child Away? How to Survive and Even Thrive When a Little One In Your Life Passes On
- How Can I Identify and Fulfill My Soul’s Missions and Purpose?
Sample interview questions
- What made you explore this topic and want to share it with others? (answer takes 90 seconds).
- I understand you have convincing evidence that no one really dies? (2 minutes)
- What can you say to reassure those whose loved ones have died? (45 seconds)
- What do you say to the skeptics, those who believe this news is just too good to be true? (30 seconds)
- What does your research reveal about what heaven and hell are really? (2 minutes)
- Can you share a few examples of people whose lives have been touched by the Soul Proof evidence? (90 seconds)
- Does reincarnation really exist? (2 minutes)
- What are “after-death contacts” and how do I know if I’ve had one? (2 minutes)
- What do you say to families with a child who has passed on? (3 minutes)
- What happens to the souls of people who commit suicide?
- You mentioned “3 things you must know before you die.” What are they?
- How can I learn my soul’s special mission and purpose?
- Do people find that this information seems to make life easier and more sensible?
- What final comments do you have for our audience?
- How can listeners obtain the Soul Proof book and documentary film?
- No one really dies.
- Some religious denominations scare people away from God.
- Much of what passes for religious truth is wrong.
- Suicide is not an unforgiveable sin or one-way ticket to hell.
- Deceased loved ones are smiling down at us while we grieve at their gravesites.
- God is not a big guy in the sky.
- After-death contacts have been experienced by 25% of people in general, 66% of widows, and 75% of parents whose children die. That’s at least 75 million people in the U.S.
- 5–8% of Americans have experienced a near-death or out-of-body experience.
- 1/3 of people believe in ghosts
- over 10,000 religious denominations exist on our planet
- 30% of Christians and most people in other religions believe in reincarnation