You can control the quality, and likely the quantity, of your life while on Earth, no matter what is going on around you. Let me explain . . .
As a human being, you possess a dual consciousness:
- Your transcendent source of consciousness (TSC) that existed before you were born on Earth and that will survive physical death. Others call this soul or consciousness.
- Your brain-based consciousness (BBC) that is determined by your general health, self-care habits, brain chemistry, personal experiences, and genetics.
The quality of your life is directly determined by the degree to which your TSC and BBC are congruent or on the same page. That is, your soul/consciousness can be on the same wavelength as your body—or not. When your body is optimally well, your inner light and wisdom can shine through more brightly—always and in all ways.
Further, the quality of your earth-experience is greatly shaped by your vitality and wellness—or lack thereof. Life on Earth is like a marathon race and, as you know, sometimes it’s an uphill struggle. Being vibrantly healthy gives you the energy, strength, and clarity to best handle the most challenging courses with style.
For these reasons, it’s wise to optimally care for yourself with these seven keys:
1. Renewal: You need proper sleep, relaxation and leisure to maintain a full life on an ongoing basis. See my book Radiant Wellness if you, like many people, suffer from insomnia or anxiety that prevents you from sleeping and relaxing.
2. Activity: Stretching, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training, and an active lifestyle are the four components of this key. Even Jack LaLanne didn’t enjoy exercising, but he liked the way he felt, looked, and functioned so he did it. So do it.
3. Diet: Pure water and healthy food are essential for great health. Avoid GMO, radiated, nutrient-deficient, and chemically contaminated foods by buying fresh organic food from local farmers who use sustainable agriculture and pasture-raised methods. Avoid cheap synthetic, high dose, and fractionated nutritional supplements that you find in most stores. Instead, use whole food supplements from companies like Standard Process. Paying more now for quality whole foods and supplements will very likely result in paying less on health problems later.
4. Inner Cleanse: Remove inner toxins and wastes on a regular basis by regular bowel movements, urination, sweating, and deep breathing. Use a quarterly detox program such as the 21-Day Purification Program from Standard Process. This is especially important given the excess chemicals and heavy metals in commonly used products and the environment. These toxins especially impact the brain, thus the commonality of neuromuscular disorders and “mental” symptoms.
5. Awareness: Centering practices help you make wise decisions about every aspect of your life. Common methods include prayer, meditation, time in nature, and other ways to quiet the mind and help you access your inner wisdom and guidance. Greater awareness also reminds you that your thoughts, words, and deeds have a ripple effect that may or may not be apparent immediately. This helps you do your best on a regular basis without concern or discouragement about the results.
6. Natural Care: Use time-tested natural healing approaches versus invasive drug and surgical approaches whenever possible. My top recommendations include specific chiropractic and cranial adjusting, acupuncture, homeopathy, energy medicine, and massage. Of particular importance is a personalized nutritional healing program using whole food diet and supplements. This approach helps the body heal itself by strengthening weak and stressed organs and systems. It literally turns back the biological clock and is the most impressive healing method I’ve seen in 40 years of serving many thousands of patients. Nutrition Response Testing is the best system for identifying and reversing common deficiencies and imbalances. Visit www.unsinc.info to find a practitioner.
7. Transcendence: Take time to remember you are a spiritual/energetic being and live accordingly. My book and documentary film Soul Proof discuss the clinical, scientific, and empirical evidence that no one really dies and all the great news that accompanies that realization. Knowing that life is never-ending, although often-changing, helps you live with more peace, joy, clarity, purpose, and enthusiasm.
Knowing that you and everyone else are eternal beings removes fear of death and change. You know that you will see your departed loved ones again and can sense them now. Realizing your transcendent nature also helps nurture your relationship with the Source. You drop old fear-based teachings about sin, hell, guilt, and shame. You replace those with inspired understandings that you are a wise, infinite, and powerful soul who came here with special gifts to share and lessons to learn.
These realizations make all the difference during your earth-experience. They give you the peace that passes all understanding and the ability to survive—and even thrive—amidst life’s biggest challenges.
By the way, the first letter of each key spells the word RADIANT. That’s what you really are: a radiant being of energy/spirit/awareness who is temporarily visiting this planet for loving service, adventure, growth and enjoyment.I hope you love and respect yourself enough to spend a little time, energy, and money on a body/mind tune-up. You deserve it and the world needs your brightest light.
Note: My products are designed to assist your journey toward healing and transformation. If you need a product, but cannot afford it, we will send you a digital copy at no charge.
Disclaimer: This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Dr. Pitstick’s recommendations are based on forty-five years of training and experience in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and holistic chiropractic practice. Some of his statements are supported by clinical and scientific data while others are based on empirical evidence and his best current understandings.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, clinical psychologist, chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop facilitator. He is the director of The SoulPhone Foundation and board member of Helping Parents Heal. Mark can help you know and show — no matter what is going on around you — that your earth-experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit Soul Proof for free articles, newsletters, and radio shows with top consciousness experts. Email your toughest questions to him at email@example.com.