A vast amount of evidence strongly indicates that your energy/ consciousness/spirit survives bodily death. That means you and your loved ones are forever beings and many other wonderful benefits that can help you enjoy the greatest life you have envisioned.
However, it’s difficult to know and show that great news when you are depressed, fatigued, chronically ill, in severe pain, anxious, etc. Even though your body is miraculously self-aware and self-restorative, it has a breaking point after which healing is nearly impossible. Nutritional-based healing can support your body before that breaking point.
Over the years, I’ve asked older people whose health was in shambles, “How did you get to this point? Didn’t you see it coming and have some warning signals?” They all answered similarly, “Over the years, I knew I should take better care of myself, but I got too tired and out of shape. Then it was just too much work to dig out.”
Please don’t let yourself get to that point. You deserve to feel happy, healthy, and vibrant and the world needs your greatest contributions. Just because many people go downhill after age forty doesn’t mean that it’s normal. Most of that decline is due to poor lifestyle habits and other preventable or treatable interferences that prevent the body from functioning at high levels well into your nineties.
It’s quite a challenge to determine exactly what is at the core of a person’s health problems. There are literally hundreds of possibilities that can cause common physical and emotional ailments. Over the years, I’ve studied and used several excellent methods of assessing interferences (too many stressors) and deficiencies (too few nutrients and co-factors).
Nutrition-based practitioners can design a personalized healing regimen for you. You can find a practitioner near you who uses Nutrition Response Testing (www.unsinc.info) and Applied Kinesiology (www.icakusa.com). I’ve also seen impressive results with skilled practitioners who use Systems Strength Analysis and Contact Reflex Analysis.
Health conditions that practitioners at our office have helped people heal themselves of with the nutritional-based healing approach include: depression, fatigue, tremors, overweight, anxiety, insomnia, constipation, diarrhea, allergies, sinus drainage and congestion, memory loss, cold hands and feet, facial twitches, rectal itching and burning, indigestion, night sweats, hot flashes, tender breasts, PMS mood swings, muscle cramps, sweet cravings, bad breath, brain fog, shakiness, skin rash, acne, irritability, dizziness, nervousness, panic attacks, frequent colds and flu, asthma, visual disturbances, sneezing attacks, joint pain, hair loss, urinary frequency/urgency/incontinence, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, imbalance/vertigo, heart arrhythmias, split nails, and more.
Named diseases or syndromes that have improved significantly or totally include: multiple sclerosis, crohn’s disease, lyme’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, cardiomyopathy, diabetes, neuropathy, lupus and other autoimmune disorders, ADD/ADHD, autism, asthma, raynaud’s disease, GERD, chronic fatigue syndrome, ulcer, gall bladder disease, colitis, erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), PTSD, memory loss, heart arrhythmia, psoriasis, eczema, etc.
I do not capitalize these symptoms and diseases because they do not really exist as separate entities. They are, rather, expressions of imbalance that can be addressed. The body can’t speak English or any other language. It speaks in symptoms.
Listing improvements with nutritional-based healing of past patients’ problems does not imply a guarantee for those with similar conditions. I am not a medical doctor. I do not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Rather, I assist the body in becoming as healthy as possible so it can heal itself.
NRT is a whole food nutritional-based healing healthcare program that uses subtle muscle testing to get a binomial indicator—yes or no answer—from the body. This feedback allows health practitioners to accurately and safely analyze if any neurological interference, stressor or deficiency is causing imbalanced body function.
These three primary causes are often at the root of many common physical and “mental” symptoms. Here’s an outline of these core causes of dis-ease:
A. Neurological Interference:
1. Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance: your body is not “open” to healing as it should be.
2. Switching: another ANS imbalance in which your body may have a “back and forth” or “opposite” reaction to treatment instead of steadily improving.
B. Six Stressors:
1. Offending Foods: overreactions by the body that cause many symptoms
2. Immune Imbalances: an overgrowth of viruses, bacteria, yeast/fungus or parasites (ranging from unicellular to large tapeworms)
3. Excess Chemicals: due to the 2,000 chemicals all are exposed to daily
4. Heavy or toxic metals: such as aluminum, arsenic, mercury and lead
5. Skin Trauma: from surgery, cuts, body piercings, tattoos, stretch marks and injections/IV sites
6. Electromagnetic Frequencies: excessive “dirty electricity” from cell phones, towers, and other EMF sources
C. Nutritional Deficiencies:
1. Deficiency of minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids and other vital nutrients
2. Lack of digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid, good bacteria and yeast
3. Chronically poor diet with insufficient nutrients and excess harmful factors such as trans-fats, omega 6 oils, chemicals, heavy metals, genetically modified (GMO) strains, etc.
These underlying causes of illness cause major problems in most people and yet are not addressed by most health care providers. Here’s more information about each cause since addressing them is crucial for the health of you and your loved ones.
A. Neurological Interference
1. ANS Imbalance:
Your nervous system has a component called the autonomic nervous system (ANS). Think of the word “automatic” and you’ll understand the function of the ANS. The ANS consists of nerves that connect the brain to all the organs of the body so their functions can proceed normally.
The ANS is comprised of two parts. The sympathetic nervous system (SNS) controls more active bodily functions while awake. The parasympathetic nervous system (PSNS) oversees functions when you’re relaxed: sleep, rest, digestion, and sexual arousal.
Normally, the SNS and PSNS “up and down regulate” as appropriate for what you are doing. That is, the SNS should dominate when you’re more active, the PSNS when you’re more relaxed.
However, when the ANS is stressed and blocking occurs, this automatic up and down regulation can’t proceed normally. Think of a bicycle with a stick stuck between the spokes . . . it is blocked from optimal functioning.
Being “blocked” can cause numerous symptoms. For example, if there is too much sympathetic activation, you may experience insomnia, impotence or poor digestion. If there is too much parasympathetic control, you may be a “slow starter” in the morning, experience a lack of mental clarity, or feel drowsy throughout the day.
2. Switching: This form of ANS interference is characterized by unexpected results to treatment. Patients may get better, then get worse for no obvious reason. Or, patients may have a negative response to programs that are indicated for them. Being “switched” is like having a faulty light switch that works correctly only part of the time.
Usually, your nervous system knows what is good for it and what isn’t. For example, eating healthy food should make you feel better afterward. People who are switched may feel better after eating junk food and worse after eating healthy foods and supplements.
Whole food supplements that address stressors and deficiencies (see below) help your body get un-switched. Then your body isn’t confused and knows how to function more normally.
Finding the cause(s) of switching and blocking is vital before further NRT testing can be accurately performed.
B. Six Stressors:
1. Offending Foods: Foods can cause many common physical and mental symptoms. There are various ways to identify and successfully treat food allergies. Nutritional-based healthcare programs evaluate food allergies with subtle muscle testing and test vials containing homeopathic dilutions of various foods. Treatment involves avoiding offending foods for 90 days and perhaps taking supplemental digestive enzymes and betaine hydrochloride to digest residues of these foods in your system.
2. Immune Imbalances: Viruses, bacteria, yeast/fungus, and parasites are everywhere. You can’t avoid them completely but you can handle this challenge in two ways:
a. Increase your resistance and stay vibrantly healthy. My book Radiant Wellness outlines seven keys to getting and staying optimally well.
b. Assist your body in controlling the numbers of these critters. A nutritional-based treatment program can help boost your body’s immune system and control overgrowth of immune challenges.
3. Excess chemicals: Chemicals are everywhere so it’s wise to regularly remove them. Various supplements—whole food, homeopathic and herbal in nature—help your body remove chemicals. Supporting optimal liver, kidney, lymphatic system and gastrointestinal tract function further assists the body in removing chemicals. Review the list of common chemicals and their sources so you can avoid further exposure as much as possible.
4. Toxic Metals: Basically the same story as with chemicals: remove them using nutritionally-based health care, assist optimal eliminative organ function, and avoid additional exposure as much as possible.
5. Skin Trauma: Physical scars can negatively affect the quality and maybe quantity of your life. Scars are the result of any trauma that breaks the surface of the skin: surgery, cuts, injuries, animal or insect bites, injections, IV sites/ports, burns, stretch marks, body piercings and tattoos. Areas with old or active acne, boils, rashes or open sores can also act as scars.
Not all skin trauma sites stress normal body function. Active scars—those that are causing problems—can be evaluated with nutritional-based healthcare methods. Treatment involves vigorously rubbing the scars with fresh wheat germ or sesame seed oil for three minutes once or twice a day. Light therapy, a safe form of laser light, is also usually needed to completely neutralize the scars.
6. Electromagnetic Frequencies: A growing body of research indicates serious health dangers of excess electro-magnetic fields (EMF.) Reputable research and epidemiological studies have been done and the verdict is clear. People are suffering and dying needlessly and prematurely from the harmful effects of EMF.
Currently, the average middle-aged person is exposed to 100 million times the EMF that our grandparents were. And the amount is increasing yearly! Many of the body’s physiological processes are influenced by bioelectrical signals. As such, many functions—from your sleep cycles to immune strength to DNA genetic expression—can be affected by excessive EMF.
Exciting new scientific technology is emerging to allow communicating with our loved ones who have changed worlds. The expectation is that we also will be able to communicate with “deceased” luminaries – scientists, educators, great religious/ spiritual teachers, healers, and others who want to help us heal ourselves and our world. Do you think they might have something more to say about how to get and stay well? Various SoulPhone® devices are now being researched and developed in the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health (LACH) at the University of Arizona.
Gary Schwartz, PhD, the lead researcher, estimates there is a 90 – 95% chance that the SoulSwitch, a binary indicator allowing “yes” or “no” answers to questions, will be ready in about one year. The SoulText has the same estimate of being available in approximately two years. After that, the next anticipated device is SoulVoice (like a phone), then SoulVideo (video and audio capabilities like Skype and Zoom)
Please share this great potential news with others and have hope. To learn more, visit www.SoulPhone.org. Dr. Schwartz and I are writing a book entitled Greater Reality Living that will serve as a workbook and guide for groups online and around the world. To learn more, visit Greater Reality Living.
Disclaimer: This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Dr. Pitstick’s recommendations are based on forty-five years of training and experience in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and holistic chiropractic practice. Some of his statements are supported by clinical and scientific data while others are based on empirical evidence and his best current understandings.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, clinical psychologist, chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop facilitator. He is the director of The SoulPhone Foundation, vice-president of Eternea, and board member of Helping Parents Heal.
Mark can help you to better know and show — no matter what is going on around you — that your earth-experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit Soul Proof for free articles, newsletters, and radio shows with top consciousness experts. Email your toughest questions to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing this with others who need it!