(Note: recommended resources refer to products listed below)
1. Suffering is an inescapable part of life on Earth. You can, however, stay alert for the silver linings and use them to evolve and serve others. (resource #1, 3, 5a, 6, 7)
2. Your time on Earth is truly just a blink of an eye in the span of eternity. Recalling that helps you weather any temporary storms you encounter. (#1, 3, 5f, 6, 7)
3. Although it seems “so real” and solid, your earth-experience is actually more like a dream, a transient thought, a virtual reality experience while most of your essence is always Home/Heaven/the Really Real Place. (#1, 3, 5b, 6, 7)
4. Getting back to your center is a unique process for each person. There is no “one size fits all” solution. Find your path with heart. (resource #5a, 5d, 5f, 6, 7)
5. No matter how tough your life has been, you don’t have to look very far to find someone with even more difficult challenges. You can heal your pain, in part, by using it to become more compassionate and powerful in helping others.
6. You are an integral and eternal part of Life Itself. You are one with the One and part of Source Energy/God right now and always. (#1, 3, 4, 6, 7)
5. You can only sense a very small fragment of the greater reality that explains life’s apparent mysteries and injustices. To expand your awareness, consider using meditation, prayer, time in nature, yoga, chanting, time with kindred spirits, spiritual study and worship, and other centering practices. (#3, 5a, 5f, 5g, 6, 7, 8)
6. You are never alone. Whether you sense it or not, you are always assisted, guided, and loved more than you can imagine. Remembering this helps you know you are a WISP (wise, infinite, special, and powerful and live accordingly. (#5e, 6, 7)
7. It’s important to have a support team of kindred spirits. Start with close family and friends. Visit places where awakening souls might frequent: Unity, Centers for Spiritual Living, and other enlightened “churches,” meditation and yoga classes, service organizations, nature outing groups, self-improvement classes, etc.
8. When you do “sin” or miss the mark, repent. That means: say you’re sorry, make amends outwardly or inwardly, and do better the next time. (5a, 5c, 6, 7)
9. Even though it may not seem like it at times, you have everything you need to survive and even thrive through life’s greatest challenges. Another way of saying this is, “God never puts more on you than you can handle.” (#5a, 5f, 6, 7, 8)
10. Breathing exercises are a time-tested and powerful way to improve your consciousness and help you sense the greater reality. Methods include chanting, singing, exercise, pranayama, love-making, and holistic breathing (#5f, 6, 7)
11. Adversity always presents opportunities for growth and service. Your task is to remember this and stay alert for the blessings. (#5c, 5d, 6, 7, 8)
12. Look for “everyday people,” heroes and heroines who are “strong as a bear.” They can inspire/energize/awaken you by their very presence.
13. Always reach for the highest feeling thought you can imagine. That will increase your energy from lower-energy emotions (sadness, bitterness, anger, depression, etc.) to higher ones (peace, joy, gratitude, love, enthusiasm (#5a, 5f, 6 7, 8)
14. Post positive sayings around your house where you’ll see them often. Examples are: Life isn’t happening TO you, it’s happening FOR you! Choose Life! My life is unfolding perfectly! The universe is friendly! I’m an important part of Source Energy/God/Universe right now and always! I can handle anything with style! Suffering is inevitable, but misery is optional. I’m going to shine—no matter what is going on around me! My earth-experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever!
15. When “sad and bad” times occur, look more deeply. Why might you, as a soul, have volunteered to participate in that? What are the silver linings, the ways in which you can grow and brighten the lives of others? (#5a, 5b, 5c, 5f, 6, 7)
16. Optimally care for your body/mind, the temple of your soul, so you can impeccably play your roles in this brief play we call a human experience. (#2)
17. Know that your and every life story has an eventual happy ending. To more vividly remember this, enjoy uplifting and inspiring books, movies, art, and nature. You’re the director of your life’s movie, so create it the way YOU want. (5a, 5c, 5f, 6, 7)
18. When you “lose” a loved one, job, health, money, etc., you can make your life an even greater work of ART by choosing to focus on:
A = appreciation for the experience and great memories and blessings from it
R = realization that life is never-ending, but often changing and it’s all good/God
T = transform each part of your life for the better to heal and transform
Products and Services to Assist Your Optimal Earth-Experience
- Soul Proof book: compelling evidence that no one really dies
- Radiant Wellness book: 7 keys to fine-tuning the temple of your soul
- The Eleven Questions book: answers to the most commonly asked questions about life, death, and afterlife from Dr. Pitstick and eleven renowned experts.
- Soul Proof movie: 93-minute documentary on afterlife evidence
- Transformational CDs (#a – e done under hypnosis/deep relaxation):
a. Ask Your Soul: access your inner wisdom about life’s greatest changes
d. Heal and Transform Suffering: find the silver linings to life’s clouds
e. Facilitated After-Death Contact: visit with your departed loved ones
f. Holistic Breathing: release stuck energy and remember who you are
g. Ask the Soul Doctor: answers to questions about life, death, and afterlife
- FREE radio shows under Radio Shows tab of SoulProof.com. Ask the Soul Doctors and The Best of Soul-utions: interviews with Drs. Wayne Dyer, Brian Weiss, Michael Newton, Gary Schwartz, Raymond Moody, Anita Moorjani, Caroline Miss, and many more.
- FREE Foundational Articles for Healing & Transforming
- Counseling/coaching by phone, Zoom, or in person to explore holistic solutions to your biggest challenges. $125 per hour prepaid.
Visit SoulProof.com to learn more about each product, to order, and get free articles, newsletters, and radio shows.Disclaimer: This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Dr. Pitstick’s recommendations are based on forty-five years of training and experience in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and holistic health practice. Some of his statements are supported by clinical and scientific data while others are based on empirical evidence and his best current understandings.Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, masters clinical psychologist, chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop/webinar teacher. He is Director of The SoulPhone Foundation, International Vice-President of Eternea, and board member of Helping Parents Heal. Mark can help you know and show — no matter what is going on around you — that your earth-experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit Soul Proof for free articles, newsletters, and radio shows with top consciousness experts. Email your toughest questions to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.