As you likely well know, life on earth can be quite difficult at times. (I know, that is a huge understatement for many people.) For those who feel like they’ve gotten off center – or even fallen down – I’ve created a list of reassuring and inspirational statements. The first is supported by good scientific evidence; the others have much clinical and empirical evidence behind them.
(Numbers and letters refer to recommended resources for each statement. Resource #8 – workshops and webinars – may be useful for more deeply knowing each statement.)
1. You are a forever being of consciousness / spirit / energy / awareness. (resources #1, 4, 9)
- Suffering is an inescapable part of life on Earth. You can, however, stay alert for the silver linings and use them to evolve and serve others. (#1, 3, 5a, 6, 7)
- Your time on Earth is truly just a blink of an eye in the span of eternity. Recalling that helps you weather any temporary storms you encounter. (#1, 3, 5f, 6, 7, 9)
- Although it seems “so real” and solid, your earth-experience is actually more like a dream, a transient thought, a virtual reality experience while most of your essence is always Home/Heaven/the Really Real Place. (#1, 3, 5b, 6, 7, 9)
- Getting back to your center is a unique process for each person. There is no “one size fits all” solution. Find your path with heart. (#5a, 5d, 5f, 6, 7, 9)
- No matter how tough your life has been, you don’t have to look very far to find someone with even more difficult challenges. You can heal your pain, in part, by using it to become more compassionate and powerful in helping others. (#9)
- You are an integral and eternal part of Life Itself. You are one with the One and part of Source Energy/God right now and always. (#1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9)
- You can only sense a very small fragment of the greater reality that explains life’s apparent mysteries and injustices. To expand your awareness, consider using time in nature, meditation, prayer, yoga, chanting, time with kindred spirits, spiritual study and worship, and other centering practices. (#3, 5a, 5f, 5g, 5h, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- You are never alone. Whether you sense it or not, you are always assisted, guided, and loved more than you can imagine. Remembering this helps you know you are a WISP (wise, infinite, special, and powerful and live accordingly. (#5e, 6, 7, 9)
- It’s important to have a support team of kindred spirits. Start with close family and friends. Visit places where awakening souls might frequent: Unity, Centers for Spiritual Living, and other enlightened “churches,” meditation and yoga classes, service organizations, nature outing groups, self-improvement classes, etc. (#9)
- When you do “sin” or miss the mark, repent. That means: say you’re sorry, make amends outwardly or inwardly, and do better the next time. (5a, 5c, 6, 7)
- Even though it may not seem like it at times, you have everything you need to survive and even thrive through life’s greatest challenges. Another way of saying this is, “God never puts more on you than you can handle.” (#5a, 5f, 5g, 6, 7, 8)
- Breathing exercises are a time-tested and powerful way to improve your consciousness and help you sense the greater reality. Methods include chanting, singing, exercise, pranayama, love-making, and holistic breathing (#5f, 5g, 6, 7)
- Adversity always presents opportunities for growth and service. Your task is to remember this and stay alert for the blessings. (#5c, 5d, 6, 7, 8)
- Look for “everyday people,” heroes and heroines who are “strong as a bear.” They can inspire/energize/awaken you by their very presence. (#9)
- Always reach for the highest feeling thought you can imagine. That will increase your energy from lower-energy emotions (sadness, bitterness, anger, depression, etc.) to higher ones (peace, joy, gratitude, love, enthusiasm (#5a, 5f, 5g, 6, 7, 8)
- Post positive saying around your house where you’ll see them often. Examples are: Life isn’t happening TO you, it’s happening FOR you! Choose Life! My life is unfolding perfectly! The universe is friendly! I’m an important part of Source Energy/God/Universe right now and always! I can handle anything with style! Suffering is inevitable, but misery is optional. I’m going to shine—no matter what is going on around me! My earth-experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever!
- When “sad and bad” times occur, look more deeply. Why might you, as a soul, have volunteered to participate in that? What are the silver linings, the ways in which you can grow and brighten the lives of others? (#5a, 5b, 5c, 5f, 5g, 6, 7, 9)
- Optimally and holistically care for yourself so you can impeccably play your roles in this brief play we call a human experience. (#2)
- Know that your and every life story has an eventual happy ending. To more vividly remember this, enjoy uplifting and inspiring books, movies, art, and nature. You’re the director of your life’s movie, so create it the way YOU want. (5a, 5c, 5f, 5g, 6, 7, 9)
- You can continue a different but very real with your dear ones who have changed worlds (5e, 7)
- When you “lose” a loved one, job, health, money, etc., you can make your life an even greater work of ART by choosing to focus on:A = appreciation for the experience and great memories and blessings from it
R = realization that life is never-ending, but often changing and it’s all good/God
T = transform each part of your life for the better to heal and transform
Products and Services to Assist Your Optimal Earth-Experience
- Soul Proof: compelling evidence that no one really dies2. Radiant Wellness: 7 keys to enjoying balance and optimal wellness3. The Eleven Questions: answers to the most commonly asked questions about life, death, and afterlife from Dr. Pitstick and eleven renowned experts
4. Greater Reality Living:(co-authored with Gary E. Schwartz, PhD) discusses the latest scientific and clinical evidence that life does not end after physical death, how to internalize that great news, enjoy the many benefits, and serve others.
5.Transformational CDs(#a – e uses deep relaxation and visualization):
a. Ask Your Soul: access your inner wisdom about life’s greatest changes
b. Past Life Regression: heal the “past” to improve your current life
c. Your Life Review: review your life and how to make it a work of art
d. Heal and Transform Suffering: find the silver linings to life’s clouds
e. Facilitated After-Death Contact: visit with your departed loved ones
f. Pre-Birth Planning: learn if your soul chose the possibility of certain life events and, if so, why and how you can improve your here and now.
Holistic Breathing: release stuck energy and remember who you areh. Ask the Soul Doctor: answers to questions about life, death, and afterlife6. Radio showsunder Radio Showstab of SoulProof.com. Ask the Soul Doctors and The Best of Soul-utions: interviews with Drs. Wayne Dyer, Brian Weiss, Michael Newton, Gary Schwartz, Raymond Moody, Anita Moorjani, Caroline Miss, and many more.
7. Foundational Articles for Healing & Transformingon SoulProof.com homepage
8. Counseling and Coachingby phone, Zoom, or in personto explore holistic solutions to your biggest challenges. $125 per hour prepaid.
- Webinars and workshops: to learn about these and other updates, subscribe to the free email newsletters at SoulProof.comand SoulPhone.org.10.Greater Reality Living Groups: Dr. Pitstick and Dr. Gary Schwartz co-founded the organization for local and online groups.11.SoulPhone Foundation Membership and Newsletters:Receive research and development updates on this life and world transformative spirit communication technology being developed at the Laboratory for Advancement in Consciousness and Health at the University of Arizona.
A prototype of the first device, the SoulSwitch, may be reliably functioning as soon as 2018. This breakthrough will constitute 100% scientific proof that life continues after physical death and the many wonderful benefits that accompany that knowledge. To receive updates, join the newsletter at SoulPhone.org.
* * * * * * *
Thank you for sharing this article with others who can use it. I hope that this article – and taking the action steps discussed – help you feel more happy, healthy, peaceful, clear, and energetic. You deserve to feel that way and the world needs your greatest gifts.
Life and love are forever. Shall we live accordingly?
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, master’s clinical psychologist, holistic chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop facilitator. He is director of The Soul Phone Foundation, co–founder of Greater Reality Living Groups,and board member of Helping Parents Heal. Dr. Pitstick can help you know and show– no matter what is going on around you – that your earthly experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit About Dr. Mark Pitstickfor his full bio.
Disclaimer:This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. My remarks are based on over forty-five years of study, training, personal experience, and professional service. Extensive clinical, scientific, and empirical evidence supports much, but not all, of what I say. My current best understandings may change over time. I do not claim to have all the answers or the only answers. My hope is that this information assists you to consider what makes the most sense to you.